50 mph winds with 8-10 foot waves

50 mph winds with 8-10 foot waves

rainbow I caught

rainbow I caught

Monday, May 17, 2010

a lucky streak

so after letting the epoxy dry we had a little hick-up in the building of the rod...the rod turning that turns the rod for 4 hours after you apply the epoxy stoped 30 min in and because of this the epxy dried on even...so i pent today using a heat gun and heating up the epoxy untill it would drip off.... while doing this on 1 of them i ut to much heat and burnt the string so i had to re-tie the eye loop... i got a little fed up with the mess so i ended up going fishing for a little. I was able to get 2 small bass nothing special maybe 10in and 12in but he sun is seetin and the wavers are calm..a very rare thing...

6 hours...re-tie eye loops, heat gun, epoxy, fish

1 comment:

  1. Eric,
    I've enjoyed hearing about your week through your blog. Nice pics too! I am wondering though about the two bass you caught. You said they were about 10 or 12 inches. How do we know this is not just another fish tale???
    Good luck fishing! I'll be waiting to read about when you catch that big one that got away the other day.

    ReplyDelete