50 mph winds with 8-10 foot waves

50 mph winds with 8-10 foot waves

rainbow I caught

rainbow I caught

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

boring day

so being along is making me go crazy! I was able to finish the handle of the rod this morning and then went fishing for a couple hours..didnt catch anything..im thinking the water is still to cold for most the bass to come close to shore... i ended up doing a little more stylish handle style than i have seen..it goes from fat to slim then it tapers bigger. i took some picture ill try and upload them. tomorrow is supposed to rain..hopefully im going to get out early and catch a fish b4 it does..tomorrow I also need to glue the top of the handle on..total i dont think today went as well as it could have..i wish i had caught a fish..

5 hours..no fish..finished handle

1 comment:

  1. You have to be patient! Is it true you may catch more fish when it's raining?

    ReplyDelete